Friday, January 14, 2011

New Babies :o)

Tabitha and Oliver(peach faced lovebirds) have two babies hatched - one yesterday and one early this morning. I wasn't counting on these hatching as this is their first clutch laid. I'm surprised and delighted. Two eggs are left so we'll know in the next few days if those will turn into chicks. Yay Tabitha and Oliver. These little babies could be any colour really. There are so many colours possible with this pair.

The three blue English Budgie babies are doing very well. The oldest one figured out how to actually stay balanced on a perch yesterday and seems pretty pleased with himself. His chirps are actually starting to sound less and less like babies begging for food and more like a little "song". I haven't decided what I'll do with these little fellows yet. I know I'll keep one for future breeding...and playing with.

No comments:

Post a Comment