Monday, February 14, 2011

Hatchi and Sydney A Valentines Story






Sydney...meets...Hatchi a love story.....



A few weeks ago I had English Budgie babies for sale. I only had two and - I'm very happy to say - they both found great new homes.(I kept one baby as I could not part with them all). One of the new baby owners - France - told me that she had a new female Gouldian finch named Hatchi. She had this little finch girl and she was tame - how cool!



When France came to pick up her new English budgie baby - Kiki -she noticed that I had a single male Gouldian Finch -Sydney.



France loved her new baby =O)) Then she had an idea. What if she gave me Hatchi and as soon as I had baby budgies available I would give her one. Wow...what a great idea. So, four days ago France brought Hatchi here and we introduced her to Sydney. Well...now they are stuck together like glue. They are a pair. Now when all the little finches snuggle in for the night - in pairs - Sydney is not left all alone looking sad. He and Hatchi have each other :o)



I have put up two new nest boxes and they are checking them out a little bit. Who knows maybe there will be some little Hatchi s and Sydney s in the future ???



Their other friends and cage mates are: Snowy the white Bengalese female, Benny and Jet - the male Bengalese finches and Dusty the female Zebra finch. I'd like to add a pair of Java Temple birds and also get a male Zebra to keep Dusty company.



Then they'll all live HAPPILY EVER AFTER (:>}=








































Looking at Real Estate

















































Friends Together

No comments:

Post a Comment