Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Baby English budgies!!!

Well, I've been without a computer for a few weeks now!!!...seems like forever. I have lots of birdie news but no way to upload the photos so they will have to wait a little while :o(
I'm currently hand feeding my first EB babies. They are reeeeally adorable. There are three of them. Three out of six eggs hatched. They are the first for proud parents Winston and Hedwig. Both parents are blue. Winston has a yellow face and Hedwig a white one. The little ones are all looking slate grey at the moment but there are starting to be hints of blue feathers coming in.

Also Oliver and Tabitha(peach-faced lovebirds are on their first clutch...four eggs so far. It's very exciting.

My November lovebird babies have all found nice homes. Those parents - M&D - are very "nestie" at the moment . They will have their nest box back in a week or so.

I'll update with photos as soon as I have my own computer again.

Happy New Year 2011 to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment