Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Pip's "Window Seat"


Some time last year, while flipping through the latest bird magazine, I saw the coolest thing advertised. It was essentially a three sided clear acrylic box. It had big suction cups on it in order to stick it to a window. Your little bird buddy could sit there and enjoy looking out the window. Well....I wanted one. I immediatley googled that item...but...alas...the size for my birds - small birds ...$100.00 ouch. Oh well - not - going - to happen :o(

Being me I couldn't leave it at that. My birds needed that item!!!! Well, I was in a kitchen store a couple of days later and discovered the answer to my quest. It's really meant to stick on a bathtub/shower wall and hold bottles of shampoo etc...and the best thing... $12.00. The suction cups stick really well and I can put food and toys in it too. Pip is my model in this pic. He loves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment