Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Update

Just a little update...all birds are doing great. The parrotlets are coming along nicely. i still have some baby lovebirds for sale. This summer has been a series of unpredictable things. The latest was my eight hour visit to emergency a couple of days ago....not fun. It seems that I have a kidney stone -ouch ouch ouch! I have some good pain meds and should be OK soon... hopefully.
A big thank you to my son Quinn who gave the baby parrotlets their late night feed on Sunday when I wasn't here to do so. Luckily my sons have watched me feed the babies many times. Quinn used a spoon - not a syringe. It's much safer that way. It's a good idea to instruct a back-up feeder for your babies in case of emergency.

I'll update with more pictures and stories as soon as I'm back to normal (:>}=

No comments:

Post a Comment