Friday, April 8, 2011

Websites Worth Looking Into

It's a beautiful sunny Friday afternoon. All my birds and the ones outside are happy and singing. I have a couple of great websites to share with you. I've discovered both of them only this week. They are both Canadian and have some great items for birds -including food and toys and supplements. The first one http://www.healthybird.net. is in New Brunswick. I placed my order on Tuesday and it arrived this morning =O) Everything was in good shape -very happy with them. I got excellent friendly -aim to please service here. The second website http://www.oisellerielavoliere.com/ is in Quebec. I placed an order late last night and received a phone call this morning telling me tht one item is out of stock and that the rest has been shipped already =O)) They have some very nice things on this site too - and good friendly service-can' t wait for that to arrive as there are new toys in it...yes my birds have a zillion toys already -but now they'll have even more. My camera battery is recharging and then I'll have more to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment